Monday, April 7, 2008

Get Fit With SparkPeople

I just found a great online fitness tracker called SparkPeople.com. I have already spent waaaaay too long setting up my Spark Page today. :) It's really fun. My daughter Lydia (PearlsGleanings) introduced me to it.

I think my favorite part about it, though, is the nutritional calculator at SparkRecipes.com (different website). You fill in the ingredients to your favorite recipe, and it spits out the nutritional information per serving for you, including calories!

These are some great online tools if you have health goals to strive for. They also have a little better advertisements than About.com's version.

Try out their food search here:

Want to know how many calories you ate today? Use this quick search!

Food Search:



Anybody want to buy my Complete Book of Food Counts? Cheap?