Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pelosi & Contraception Funding Update: Obama Denies Contraception Funding in Stimulus Bill

I have some really good news regarding my post yesterday:

Nancy Pelosi: Contraception will reduce costs to the state and federal government

I read today on CNSNews.com that President Obama won't agree to the contraceptive funding Nancy Pelosi advocated in her interview with George Stephanopoulos on Sunday.

(Note: International abortion funding is okay, but not stateside contraception (?). Don't get me wrong! I don't want either one. I'm just making the point that President Obama doesn't win any brownie points with me for not supporting the contraception funding. He still has a long way to go in the pro-life department.)

Our Congress is now considering a $825-billion stimulus bill which includes a-whole-lotta junk like this. We must be in earnest prayer for our Congressmen, friends. There's much more here at stake than money. It's a matter of life and death and the future of our children.